The Sheffield eLearning Team offers a holistic service, offering integrated curriculum and technical support for schools. We customise your package to support the school’s priorities, but previous examples include:
- delivering an engaging and relevant Online Safety curriculum through other curriculum areas
- enhancing staff confidence through CPD, e.g. use of interactive whiteboards, learning platforms and other web-based technologies
- supporting the effective implementation of mobile devices across the curriculum to enhance pupil progress
- providing equipment loan and training on the use of educational games to improve reading and writing for SEN pupils
- supporting students with communication difficulties using tablets to organise work and improve homework
- advising on best practice with regard to delivering the computing curriculum, together with providing exciting opportunities for pupils to engage in app development and physical computing, enhancing creativity and employability.
- enhancing literacy outcomes for KS4 pupils using web-based tools.
We also have a large range of technology that can be borrowed by subscribing schools on short-term loan, for example iPads, Android tablets, Lego Robots, Raspberry Pi, animation kits, data logging kits, and video cameras.
Please contact us for prices on (0114) 2587728, or email email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org.